Hello, I am a current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Computer Science at UC Berkeley. Besides being all nerdy, or a.k.a being an engineer who is able to solve problems you didn't know you had in ways you can't understand, I have a lot of other hobbies.
1. I love to cook, especially good, traditional, shanghainese cuisine
2. I play badminton, although not competitively, as in being in the national team, but I deem myself decently good. So definitely hit me up.
3. I like to go out on hikes, adventures
4. A lot others, feel free to email me
- Attracted 250+ audiences, 10+ startups, and invited 8+ judges, Venture Capitalists
- Brought together the Berkeley entrepreneurial EcosystemView Project
- Used SQL and PHP to find grouping based on OEM Mac address and RSS values
- Implemented Hamming Distance
- Wrote initial script in Python(Available upon request)View Project
- Used Flot to redesign visualizations
- Redesigned the data processing logic, increased database query efficiency by 25%
- Implemented Style Transfer on any two input images using PyTorch, and Tensor, autograd, and CNN.
- Learned techniques such as Gram Matrix, Gradient Descent, etcView Project
- Worked in a team of 4 over 36 hours to prototype device that addresses medical issues.
- Made a fetal kicking sensing device by using EMG, Arduino, Processing 3.3.0.
- Made a front end for better UI experience using Android Studio and JAVA.View Project
- Worked with a dataset of 6500 images of various kinds of dogs and cat to create a classification model
- Used Convolutional Neural Network(CNN), Kera, Matplotlib and Sklearn PCA.
- Left is the original classification, right is featurized classificationView Project
- Used Panda, Numpy, and Sklearn to clean, organize and analyze data, using methods such as linear regression and logistic regression.
- Used matplotlib and seaborn to visualize data
- Later learnt about using Sklearn to generate GridSearch, Decision Tree, and Neural NetworkView Project
- Worked in groups of 4 students to develop an Android OCR Application that read in handwriting and print it out.
- Responsible for planning the overall architecture of the program and connecting members’ workView Project
- Android Simulation of the game TicTacToe, allow users to take a picture of themselves as their markView Project
- Responsible for planning fundraisers, finding sponsors and publicizing/promoting event
- The event not only attracted approximately 40 parents and students from multiple districts, but also alleviated anxiety of applying to and affording college by providing free information
- A community wide event that provide free information and recoomendation regarding SAT, ACT, and the college application process.
- Responsible for event planning and volunteer coordinatng
- Head volunteer coordinator, stage manager, general performance and financial planner
- The event attracted roughly 300 audiences and promoted cultural awareness
- Reported by worldJournal.com, mmgpmedia.com, and the New Era TV News